BIG TEE RACING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
1. The seller is not responsible for
any expense or loss of profit arising from non-delivery of goods due to
late shipment of merchandise or non-delivery of any merchandise due to
wars, strikes, acts of god or loss in carriage.
2. All prices are subject to revision without further notice.
3. No cancellation of goods already in transit can be accepted. If the
buyer should refuse these goods on arrival, s/he will be fully responsible
for the cost of two-way carriage and any loss of profit incurred in the
resale of the merchandise.
4. Should any goods supplied by the seller prove to be defective, (this
does not include damage in transit), the
buyer must notify the seller within 5 working days of receipt of goods,
and mutual arrangements will be made to return, exchange, repair, or issue a
suitable credit for the goods.
5. Claims of non-delivery, shortages or damaged goods must be advised
within 5 working days of delivery date. We regret that unless the goods
are signed for as recommended, and loss, shortage, or non-delivery
advised to us within the stated period, we cannot accept any responsibility
for loss or damage whatsoever.
6. The goods shall as from the time of delivery be at the risk of the
buyer, title of the goods shall nevertheless not pass to the buyer until
the buyer has made payment in full of (A) The price of the goods,
and (B) The price of all other goods or services supplied by the seller for which
payment in full has not previously been made.
7. Value Added Tax: All prices include VAT.
8. Carriage charges: Please see our
SHIPPING POLICY. In all cases, the cost of carriage, packaging,
insurance, shipping and delivery, will be at the cost of the purchaser.
9. Sizes: the sizes of all items referred to are an approximation only and
are not strictly accurate.
10. Colour: Colour shade
may be subject to slight variation due to variation in raw materials
supplied and the nature of the manufacturing process.
11. Payment terms: All hulls are individually made to customer
specification. A deposit of 30% to be made by the purchaser prior to the
commencement of manufacture. The balance together with any
shipping/carriage charges to be paid in full before dispatch will be
12. With the exception of hulls, any bespoke, special order and custom items will be manufactured after payment
in full has been received.
13. Lead Time. Lead time for delivery varies considerably
dependent upon the level of orders we have in progress. We will provide
you with an estimate of when we anticipate being able to fulfil your
order however we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our
control. This may include (but is not limited to) such issues as
problems with raw material supply or weather conditions for example.
Whilst we will endeavour to meet our estimates in all cases, due to the
nature of the manufacturing process, this cannot and will not be
14. Storage. We are
pleased to provide written quotations for storage on behalf of clients
at the client’s risk.
15. Force Majeure, BIG TEE RACING or its representatives (hereinafter
THE COMPANY) shall not be liable to
the customer in respect of any failure to perform, or delay in performing
any of its obligations under the contract where such failure or delay is
attributable to any cause of whatsoever nature beyond the Company’s
reasonable control. Such failure or delay shall not be deemed for any
purpose to constitute a breach of the contract.
16. Purchase implies you have read, understood
and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions of sale of Big Tee
Racing as here described.