The Pacer 602 is the second incarnation of the
Championship-winning Pacer 60. This hull improves on all the
excellent sea-keeping abilities of its forerunner and introduces new
design and construction elements.
62" [Excluding stern gear]
- Recommended engine size:
Glow: Single 3.5cc - 15cc recommended
Petrol: Single or twin 2 stroke [Zenaoh, RCMK, Quickdraw etc]
- Perfect for Offshore Racing, Circuit Racing,
and Elektra racing.
- Features revised rear platform for better aerodynamics and stern gear
- Improved hatch opening for better access to engine
and components including new vent openings.
- Improved Deadrise angle for even better
- Side deck air vents for improved aesthetics,
engine breathing and cooling.
- LOA and waterline increased for better
stability and seakeeping in rough conditions, and to accommodate
big-bore engines and twin engine installations.
- Top deck reprofiled to improve aerodynamics
and structural rigidity.
- Gen2 Aerator vents introduced into
chine for improved lift at speed and for increased
manoeuvrability in turns.
construction and pricing options are available.
For construction and pricing options
All our hulls are made especially to order to each customer's
specific requirements which means that you get the boat you want,
the way you want it. As a consequence, this bespoke approach
means that we operate a forward order book. Delivery is never
from stock and lead times vary. To order your hull, please be sure
to CONTACT US
with your individual requirements for full details concerning
estimated delivery times.
PACER 602 DESIGN RIGHT T GILDER 2012